What is life?
- (608) 333-1070
- 2018-09-14: Takahiro Yamada was selected to deliver talk at SICE Annual Conference 2018 (SICE 2018). His talk title was "Mathematical Modeling Identifies the Conditions Required for RNA-Based Oscillator".
- 2018-09-13: Yoshitaka Yamazaki was selected to deliver talk at 2nd Keio Life Science Symposium. He also received a research encouragement award! His talk title was "In silico åã³ in vivo å®é¨ã«ããæç³¸åè£æä¸å¿ä½ä½ç½®å¶å¾¡æ©æ§ã®è§£æ(in Japanese)".
- (202) 887-2399
- 2018-03-15: Akira Funahashi was invited to deliver talk at èªç¶ç§å¦ç ç©¶æ©æ§æ°åéåµæã»ã³ã¿ã¼ååã·ã³ãã¸ã¦ã ãåéæ¨ªæã»åéèåç ç©¶ã«ããçå½åµæãæ¢ç©¶ããæ°ããç§å¦ã®åµæã. His talk title was "æ·±å±¤å¦ç¿ãæããã«ããç´°èé¡å¾®é¡ç»åè§£æã®æ°å±é(in Japanese)".
- 2017-12-05: LibSBMLSim version 1.4.0 released! LibSBMLSim enables you to write your own SBML capable simulator with a few lines of code.
- 2017-08-11: Yuta Tokuoka was selected to deliver talk at 18th International Conference on Systems Biology (ICSB 2017). His talk title was "Segmenting four-dimensional fluorescence microscopic image using Convolutional Neural Network".
- 2017-06-20: Noriko Hiroi was invited to deliver talk at EMN Europe Meeting on Quantum. Her talk title was "The foundation of Biothermology from the point of view of nano/microscale thermophysical properties of biopolymers".
- 2017-01-08: Yuta Tokuoka was selected to deliver talk at 8th Annual workshop on Quantitative Biology Japan (å®éçç©å¦ã®ä¼ ç¬¬8åå¹´ä¼). His talk title was "æ·±å±¤å¦ç¿ãç¨ãã3æ¬¡å èå é¡å¾®é¡ç»åã»ã°ã¡ã³ãã¼ã·ã§ã³ã¢ã«ã´ãªãºã ã®ææ¡(in Japanese)".
- 2016-03-01: Our paper entitled: "Detection of Temperature Difference in Neuronal Cells" by Ryuichi Tanimoto et al. is published in Scientific Reports.
- 2015-02-13: Our paper entitled: "Acceleration of discrete stochastic biochemical simulation using GPGPU" by Kei Sumiyoshi et al. is published in Frontiers in Physiology (Systems Biology).
- (800) 699-6348
- 2015-01-16: A paper entitled: "A proteomic study of mitotic phase-specific interactors of EB1 reveals a role for SXIP-mediated protein interactions in anaphase onset" is published in Biology Open.
- (863) 344-2051
- 2013-08-23: A paper entitled: "Automated tracking of mitotic spindle pole positions shows that LGN is required for spindle rotation but not orientation maintenance" is published in Cell Cycle.
- (979) 999-1152
- 2013-06-28: Akira Funahashi was invited to deliver talk on CellDesigner at The 2nd HD Physiology International Symposium.
- 2013-04-05: Our paper entitled: "LibSBMLSim: a reference implementation of fully functional SBML simulator" by Hiromu Takizawa et al. is published in Bioinformatics.
- (984) 465-5449
- 2012-12-20: Our paper entitled: "Mathematical Modeling of Sustainable Synaptogenesis by Repetitive Stimuli Suggests Signaling Mechanisms In Vivo" by Noriko Hiroi and Hiromu Takizawa is published in PLoS ONE.
- 2012-11-25: We had "5th Annual Meeting of The Japanese Society for Quantitative Biology (Q-BioJP)" at the University of Tokyo.
- 2012-11-22: We had "International Workshop on Quantitative Biology 2012" at the University of Tokyo.
- 2012-07-23: Our paper entitled: "Physiological intracellular crowdedness is defined by the perimeter-to-area ratio of sub-cellular compartments" by Noriko Hiroi is published in Frontiers in Fractal Physiology.
- 2012-06-26: Our paper entitled: "From Microscopy Data to in silico Environments for in vivo Oriented Simulations" by Noriko Hiroi is published in EURASIP Journal on Bioinformatics and Systems Biology.
- 2012-05-10: A paper entitled: "Software support for SBGN maps: SBGN-ML and LibSBGN" by Martijn P. van Iersel et al. is published in Bioinformatics.
- 2012-04-04: LibSBMLSim version 1.0.0 released! LibSBMLSim enables you to write your own SBML capable simulator with a few lines of code.
- 2011-09-15: Our paper is taken up on a Japanese news site.
- (705) 664-1780
Room 516 and 417, Bld 14,
Department of Biosciences and Informatics, Keio University,
3-14-1 Hiyoshi Kouhoku-ku, Yokohama 223-8522 JAPAN
Email: info _at_ fun.bio.keio.ac.jp