This dental network provides members with discounts of 15% to 50%* on dental services at over 92,500** available dental practice locations nationwide in most instances. Members simply present their card bearing the Aetna Dental AccessÂ® logo, along with payment in full of the discounted fee, for immediate savings at the time services are rendered. Members will want to utilize their card and enjoy the savings time and time again.
- Members save 15% to 50%* on everything from general dentistry and cleaning to root canals, crowns and orthodontia.
- Over 92,500** available dental practice locations nationwide.
- Save on routine dental services such as X-rays and filings.
- Save on specialty care such as orthodontics and periodontics where available.
*Actual costs vary by service, provider and geographical area.
**According to the Aetna Enterprise Provider Database as of November 1, 2010
The discount program provides access to the Aetna Dental AccessÂ® network. This network is administered by Aetna Life Insurance Company (ALIC). Neither ALIC nor any of its affiliates offers or administers the discount program. Neither ALIC nor any of its affiliates is an affiliate, agent, representative or employee of discount program. Dental providers are independent contractors and not employees or agents of ALIC or its affiliates. ALIC does not provide dental care or treatment and is not responsible for outcomes.
Coast to Coast Visionâ¢ (CTC) has contracted with over 12,000 eyecare locations nationwide. Members save on eyeglasses, contacts, eye exams and surgical procedures.
The CTC provider network is the most comprehensive in the U.S. and includes ophthalmologists, optometrists, independent optical centers and national chain locations such as Pearle Vision, JCPenney Optical, Sears Optical, Target Optical, LensCrafters, EyeMasters and QualSight LASIK.
- Save 20% to 60% on eyewear at over 12,000 locations.
- Save 10% to 30% on eye exams at select locations.
- Save 40% to 50% off the national average LASIK surgery.
- Save 10% to 40% on replacement contact lenses through the mail order service.
The neighborhood pharmacy program assures members the lowest price on prescription drugs, saving 10% to 85% on most prescriptions.
It’s simple to use. The member simply presents the membership card to the pharmacist with the prescription. The pharmacist calculates the discount and the member pays the discounted price. No other paperwork required.
- 10% to 85% savings on most medications.
- Over 60,000 national and regional pharmacy chains participate as well as independent pharmacies.
- No pharmacy program is complete unless it includes both retail locations where members may fill acute care medications and a mail order program so members may optimize their savings by purchasing maintenance prescriptions in 90 day supplies to treat ongoing ailments.
- Do not call the pharmacy for price quotes. Prices may change from day to day and they cannot be given over the telephone.
- National network of board certified physicians providing consultations 24/7 when your primary care physician is not available.
- Consulting physicians use electronic health records (EHRs) to diagnose routine medical problems, recommend treatment and may prescribe short-term, non DEA controlled prescriptions, when appropriate.
- Members simply make a phone call and can in most cases, speak to a physician in about 30 minutes (3 hours guaranteed).
- Product packages are designed for everyday testing.
- Product packages are priced from $29.99/month to $169.99/month, which is 60% off the average competitors retail prices.
- Discounts of 10% to 60% for MRI and CT procedures as well as 10%-80% on blood tests and all other lab testing.
- Receive a free initial consultation.
- Save 50% on diagnostic services, and 30% on treatment and most other services.
- Free hearing test and save 15% to 35% off retail costs of over 70 hearing aid models at over 4,000 provider locations in the U.S. and Canada.
- Save 40% to 60% off average retail price on over 100 makes and models of hearing aids through the mail order service.
Save $5 on orders of $100 or more on Walkers, Power Mobility Scooters, Hospital Beds, Blood Pressure Devices, and much more. Order online or call toll-free.
- Toll-free and online shopping with friendly and knowledgeable customer service representatives.
- An additional 10% discount on over 12,000 products, sale prices included.